BEMAS, the Belgian Maintenance Association, organizes the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management. Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories.
The winners of the awards will be announced on Thursday 29 October 2020 during an online presentation.
The cases will be presented during 3 webinars, each on Friday.
Discover the 3 categories :
Discover recent innovations and best practices
Programme Asset Performance Awards
Friday 9/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Asset Performance 4.0 Award
- Improve asset performance of our thermal fleet by the use of best-in-class analytics technology – Engie European Maintenance Support by Marc Eyckmans (Knowledge – Innovation & Digital Manager) & Carl Van Honacker (Subject Matter expert Boiler & Balance of Plant)
- Critical asset monitoring applying ML, FFT based on edge and cloud computing – Siemens Logistics by Frank König (Senior PM) & Vishal Kr. Gupta (Data Scientist)
- Digital production risk management in a 4.0 context – Yara Tertre by Aurelien Flamme (Production Manager – Ammonia dpt)
Friday 16/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Award for Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
- Reliability Culture Enhancement – Cargill by Kenny Lefebure (Reliability Supervisor) & Frederik Baes (Maintenance & Reliability Manager)
- Success Journey – Reliability Enhancement Program through Effective Leadership – Saudi Aramco by Osamah M. Al-Ghamdi (Supervisor Turnaround & Projects Unit) & Mohammed Al-Hamamdi (Sr. Maintenance Engineer)
Friday 23/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Award for Technical Team of the year
- The Technical Team ITIS by Colin Zegers (Owner) & Patrick van Tol (QA/QC, Planner)
Thursday 29/10 at 4 PM: Asset Performance Awards Ceremony, with keynote by Jeroen De Flander
- BEMAS members: Free of charge
- Registered for Asset Performance 4.0: Free of charge
- Asset Performance Awards track for non-members: € 95 (ex VAT)
- Full access to Asset Performance 4.0 (incl. +100 other presentations): € 495 (BEMAS members) / € 595 (non-members) for 10 tickets
You can register via www.assetperformance.eu.