BEMAS, the Belgian Maintenance Association, organizes the Asset Performance Awards to highlight achievements in maintenance and asset management. Asset owners and service providers can participate in three categories. The winners of the awards are announced on Wednesday October 7, 2020 in Antwerp, Belgium, during the Maintenance 2020 exhibition.
Participate in 3 categories :
Highlight the performance of your company
Why participate ?
- Demonstrate that your company is a high performer
- Show you’re proud of what your team has realised in your company
- Thank your employees for their dedication
Principles of the contest
- The contest is open for organizations active in North-West Europe.
- The contest is open to asset owners and service providers.
- Interested? Fill out one of the 3 questionnaires before August 1, 2020 to participate. You can prepare your participation with this document.
- The finalists will be announced at the end of August 2020 and will present their cases at the Maintenance 2020 exhibition in Antwerp, Belgium. The winners will be announced on October 7, 2020 during the Award Show at 19.00 h.
Nominate them via this form.