Is your team future-proof?
Machines and maintenance are becoming more and more intelligent. Internet of Things, predictive analytics and Big Data are new tools that will have to be part of the toolbox of the maintenance teams of the future.
In times of industry 4.0 we want to award the Asset Performance 4.0 Award for a digital transformation that focuses on maintenance, reliability and availability of the assets. In principle, all types of digital improvement processes are eligible, i.e. both technical and organizational improvements.
Why should you participate?
- Show your company is a high performer
- Demonstrate that you’re ready for the future of manufacturing
- Show you’re proud of what your team has realised
Procedure of the competition
- Apply before 1 June, 2020
- Participation is free
- Our jury will select 3 finalists on June 30, 2020
- Each finalist will prepare a presentation of 30 minutes, to be presented during Maintenance 2020 on October 7
- During the award show on October 7, the winner will be announced
What can you win?
- A trophy for the winner and a certificate for all finalists
- For each winner, a bonus worth € 500, which you can use to pamper your team. The incentive will be decided on mutual agreement. You can buy t-shirts, organise a dinner, or give gift certificates.
- Significant and positive media attention in the specialized press for you, your team, your company and the innovation or best practices you apply
- An interesting networking dinner with the other finalists and the jury
The 2019 finalists
Re-engineered condition monitoring for the hot strip mill : WINNER
Every hour of extra production means extra output for the hot strip mill. That’s why ArcelorMittal focused on increasing reliability for the heart of the world’s most innovative hot strip mill.
Prodigis: digitalizing safety for maintenance on railroad tracks
Until this project, the railroad tracks were secured for maintenance by telephone and paper. Thanks to Prodigis, Infrabel is digitising its way of working.
Remote Performance Management for Air Cooled Condensers
Optimizing the performance of an ACC, a critical part of the steam cycle, and performing digital condition based monitoring leads to substantial improvements in overall efficiency and reliability.