Online Knowledge Platform
After having organised the very successful Euromaintenance 4.0 Conference, BEMAS has decided to initiate Asset Performance 4.0, a leading European Conference on digital transformation in the field of industrial manufacturing and infrastructure management. In 2020 the conference had to be organised virtually as a result of the covid-19 pandemic. This year, Asset Performance 4.0 went hybrid.
The industrial landscape is currently right in the middle of the fourth industrial revolution with new technologies such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), big data, predictive analytics, machine learning and more being implemented at an ever-increasing pace. The combination of IIoT and predictive analytics offers unseen possibilities for operations, maintenance and asset reliability with more diverse and affordable solutions to monitor and increase asset performance (equipment uptime, energy consumption, quality output,…).
The Asset Performance 4.0 Knowledge Platform offers a unique opportunity to learn how new 4.0 technologies and fundamentals in operations, maintenance and asset management reinforce each other in order to achieve higher equipment reliability and cost performance in asset intensive industries.
On the online platform, you can not only re-watch all Asset Performance Awards webinars on demand, but also +70 presentations & bi-weekly webinars.
Sign up and get access to:
- Keynotes by Peter Hinssen, Matthias Kuom (DG Connect), Dr. Alexander Broos (VDW), Fabrice Brion (I-Care), Johan Cannaerts (Eriks), Daniel Rodas & Yerm Davtyan (GE Digital) & Oskar Diergaarde (SKF)
- +70 cases full of inspiration and insights on digitization in Operations & Maintenance
- +20 exhibitor talks to gain a quick insight in several companies who can help you in your digitization process
- +10 bi-weekly Friday webinars live
- Watch all presentations and webinars on demand
Discover the packages & rates here