This year, the presentations and awards show will take place online on the Asset Performance 4.0 platform, where participants can also review +100 other presentations. For each award, the presentations will take place on a different day. On Thursday 29 October the audience can vote for their favourites. Afterwards, the award ceremony will take place, introduced by a keynote by Jeroen De Flander.
Webinar Program Asset Performance Awards
Thursday 29/10 at 4 PM : Asset Performance Awards with keynote by Jeroen De Flander:
16 h : Welcome by the president of BEMAS, Johan De Coster
16h05 : Keynote by Strategy Execution Specialist Jeroen De Flander
From Powerpoint to Practice: 5 steps to prepare your team for industry 4.0
Many companies are currently working on the strategic preparation of industry 4.0. International research shows that 40 to 60% of the plans drawn up have not been realised. It often proves not to be easy to get everyone in the organisation aboard. That is why more and more companies are looking for an effective approach to actually achieve the strategic goals being set.
During the presentation of Jeroen De Flander you will learn all about:
– The 3 mistakes made by many organisations
– Team dynamics from the best in class
– The 5 hidden levers for turning industry 4.0 in reality in your organisation
Discover practical and helpful insights on how you can make a real difference!
17 h : Presentation of the finalists for the Asset Performance 4.0 Award with short discussion between Wim Vancauwenberghe, Director of BEMAS, Erwin Bovyn, jury preseident, and the candidates. Award ceremony.
17 h 20 : Presentation of the finalists for the Best Improvement Award & Technical Team with short discussion between Wim Vancauwenberghe, Director of BEMAS, Erwin Bovyn, jury preseident, and the candidates. Award ceremony.
17 h 45 : Conclusions by Wim Vancauwenberghe, Director of BEMAS
Webinarprogramme Asset Performance Awards
Friday 9/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Asset Performance 4.0 Award
- Improve asset performance of our thermal fleet by the use of best-in-class analytics technology – Engie European Maintenance Support by Marc Eyckmans (Knowledge – Innovation & Digital Manager) & Carl Van Honacker (Subject Matter expert Boiler & Balance of Plant)
- Maintenance & Industrial major risks into a 4.0 context – Yara Tertre by Aurelien Flamme (Production Manager – Ammonia dpt)
- Critical asset monitoring applying ML, FFT based on edge and cloud computing – Siemens Logistics by Frank König (Senior PM) & Vishal Kr. Gupta (Data Scientist)
Friday 16/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Award for Best Improvement in Maintenance and Asset Management
- Reliability Culture Enhancement – Cargill by Kenny Lefebure (Reliability Supervisor) & Frederik Baes (Maintenance & Reliability Manager)
- Success Journey – Reliability Enhancement Program through Effective Leadership – Saudi Aramco by Osamah M. Al-Ghamdi (Supervisor Turnaround & Projects Unit) & Mohammed Al-Hamamdi (Sr. Maintenance Engineer)
Friday 23/10 at 2 PM: Asset Performance Awards Cases – Award for Technical Team of the year
- The Technical Team ITIS by Colin Zegers (Owner) & Patrick van Tol (QA/QC, Planner)
- BEMAS members: free of charge
- Registered for Asset Performance 4.0: free of charge
- Asset Performance Awards track for non-members: € 95 (ex VAT)
- Full access to Asset Performance 4.0 (incl. +100 other presentations): € 495 (BEMAS members) / € 595 (non-members) for 10 tickets
Asset Performance Awards 2019
On 20 June 2019 almost 300 people came to Docks Dome Brussels to witness the first Asset Performance Symposium & Awards. They discovered new ideas for their company and saw a lot of team spirit from the finalists.
Moreover, the audience also had a vote ! They helped ArcelorMittal, Arlanxeo and Imec to victory.
In 2020, the Asset Performance Symposium is one of the tracks during the Asset Performance 4.0 Conference.