A technical team can make or break your company
Excellent results in the field of Asset Performance cannot be achieved without an excellent technical team. That is why we would like to give you the opportunity to put your colleagues in the spotlight as Technical Team of the Year. In principle, all types of technical services are eligible, i.e. both maintenance services that work internally at an asset owner, as well as service providing technical services that are active at customers.
Download the questions to prepare your participation:
Why should you participate?
- Show you’re proud of your team
- Demonstrate the skills of your technical department
- Thank your employees for their dedication
Procedure of the competition
- Apply before 1 August, 2020
- Participation is free
- Our jury will select 3 finalists on 30 August, 2020
- Each finalist will prepare a presentation of 30 minutes, to be presented during Maintenance 2020 on October 7
- During the award show on October 7, 2020, the winner will be announced
What can you win?
- A trophy for the winner and a certificate for all finalists
- For each winner, a bonus worth € 500, which you can use to pamper your team. The incentive will be decided on mutual agreement. You can buy t-shirts, organise a dinner, or give gift certificates.
- Significant and positive media attention in the specialized press for you, your team, your company and the innovation or best practices you apply
- An interesting networking dinner with the other finalists and the jury
The 2019 finalists
Towards a centralized maintenance service
Bionerga’s various maintenance teams merged into one service last year. Better organisation, planning and work preparation were the spearheads. They will be happy to explain to you how they have successfully completed this process of change.
Telecom technical team
Fluvius is proud of its technical team because they all work together and go the extra mile when needed. The teamspirit is high: if someone needs help, everyone will put in a little effort. Together they are proud that they are the third biggest telecom-network in Flanders.
Maintenance team : WINNER
The maintenance team at Imec has succeeded in implementing new systems in the day-to-day maintenance work. They also do in-house trainings, which are much appreciated. And: they no longer resist change. The result? The teamspirit is on an all-time high, they work more efficiently and are extremely motivated.